s.u.n.s.h.i.n.e


Monday, December 8, 2008
I am so addicted with music and songs.. I usually try to understand the story that every songs brings, learning the meaning of the lyrics first, then I decided to love one songs or not..

And most of the song that I admire usually brings story that very similar with mine, just like the songs really understand what id felt.. Glaze by each words in the songs, sometimes it just make me cry, or very suddenly turn up to make me smile.. some songs just can reveal what I’ve been keeping in my heart, and amazingly, definitely I know, the writer of the song would never in a chance be knowing me or my life. I wonder, if they had a same life with mine?

I use, hmmm… how to say this, I use to have a tough life, and my past creates me as the one whom very secretive. Believe me, not trying to be interesting, but I usually cant find any words to describe what id felt (in any time id face something).. I’d just kept me in silences, but those songs, without the real story told, astonishingly, somehow disclose my heart. Just like the writer as perfectly stranger are the one who understand what you felt that time. And it so great with combination of the rhythm, just generate one master piece of work.. All the praise to god, the creator who created man who ability to be so creative.

Id remember once, me with my ex-boyfriend, always caught jealous with each other, sometime he to me with other guy, or me to him with other girl, I found unexplainable feelings, painful n tortured, I kept silenced beside him with angry impression put it in my face, facing to the window in the car, considered not looking at him. But, suddenly, the song, called “Mr. Brightside” by “the killer” jump out the radio, hitz.fm at that time, it really really explicate my feelings, then I turn the radio a bit louder to “told” him, that was what I’d felt. As usually he understand every of my actions, he’s reply me by taking bon jovi cd’s and played a song called “its my life”… huh??!!

Hahaha, the old times story, but my point is, how’s song can explained how we felt!!

You guys agree with me??


C.I.N.T.A


Posted by notty heartless at 10:17 PM |

1 Comments: